All-Russia Science&Technology Conference"Problems of Advanced Micro- and Nanoelectronic Systems Development"
devoted to urgent issues of design automation of microelectronic systems, SoC, IP-blocks
and a new element base of micro-and nanoelectronics. These issues have been and remain actual
to science and technology, as evidenced by the major topics of Annual International Conference
on CAD and the development of micro-and nanoelectronic devices.
MES is the largest conference in the field of CAD microelectronics in Russia and CIS countries.
Proceedings of the MES conference is included in
(issue 19.04.2019, pos. 1837)
of Russian scientific journals, where should be published the main results of
theses for the degree of doctor and candidate of sciences.
- The next IX conference MES-2020 will be held mainly in correspondence format, the conference starts on May 1, 2020. The conference ends with a plenary session in November 2020 at the Central House of Scientists at:
16 Prechistenka street, Moscow.
The session "Presentations of scientific and technical achievements of Russian and foreign companies and organizations that contribute to the development of microelectronics in Russia"
will be held in November 2020 in the KP "Corporation for the development of Zelenograd" at the address: Zelenograd, ul.Yunosti, 8.
- Themes of the conference, key dates and other information presented
at this site in the appropriate sections (see the menu at the top of the page). Authors of papers should to register on the conference website.
- Working languages of conference are Russian and English.
- Cost of participation - 1500 rubels., undergraduate and graduate students - free of charge. See details on page.
- Key rules at preparation of papers:
FAQ about preparation of papers for MES.
- Template of paper in MS Word: .docx.
- The composition and contents of files sent are defined here.
- One author can not participate in more than 3 papers.
- Main text should be prepared in Russian or English in "doc" or ".docx" formats.
- the main text of the article (in the same file) should be succeeded an extended summary of the article in English (if the article itself is in Russian) or a simple summary of the article in Russian (if the article itself is in English).
- Total number of pages of the article and the abstract - from 6 to 8.
- Size of sent file no more than 15 MB.
- Attention: it is accepted only that papers which contain original materials, not published or presented in other publications. Submitted materials will be pretested using the antiplagiat system.
- The procedures for reviewing and publishing articles.
- A contest for the best reports is organized, in which the conference participants themselves will select the best paper using an on-line rating vote. The competition regulations will be published shortly.
Four winners (two in each of the areas: “Automation of the design of micro- and nanoelectronic circuits” and “Creation of the latest micro- and nanoelectronic circuits and blocks”)
will get prizes from the sponsors of the conference in the amount of 50,000 rubles (one for all co-authors of the report).
- The authors of 10 reports recognized as the best ones are given the opportunity to publish articles written on the basis of the reports in national journals indexed in SCOPUS.
- Instructions for downloading the video presentation of the report.
- Information on conference:
Lev Khodosh, phone (from 10 to 18): +7 (925) 011-2468, +7 (499) 135-7551,
Oleg Kolesnik, phone: +7 (499) 729-9569,
- The Organizing Committee MES-2020:
Institute for Design Problems in Microelectronics of Russian Academy of Sciences: 3, Sovetskaya Street, Moscow 124365, Russian Federation
Official partners of the conference
Sponsors of conference
Informational support in printed editions