All-Russia Science&Technology Conference"Problems of Advanced Micro- and Nanoelectronic Systems Development"
devoted to urgent issues of design automation of microelectronic systems, SoC, IP-blocks
and a new element base of micro-and nanoelectronics. These issues have been and remain actual
to science and technology, as evidenced by the major topics of Annual International Conference
on CAD and the development of micro-and nanoelectronic devices.
MES is the largest conference in the field of CAD microelectronics in Russia and CIS countries.
Proceedings of the MES conference is included in
(issue 30.11.2018, pos. 1818)
of Russian scientific journals, where should be published the main results of
theses for the degree of doctor and candidate of sciences.
The next IX conference MES-2020 will be held in Moscow from 5 to 8 October 2020.
- Themes of the conference, key dates and other information presented
at this site in the appropriate sections (see the menu at the top of the page). Authors of papers should to register on the conference website.
- Working languages of conference are Russian and English.
- Cost of participation - from 3000 to 5000 rubels., undergraduate and graduate students - great discounts. See details on page Cost of participation.
- Key rules at preparation of papers:
FAQ about preparation of papers for MES.
- Template of paper in MS Word: .docx.
- The composition and contents of files sent are defined here.
- One author can not participate in more than 3 papers.
- Main text should be prepared in Russian or English in "doc" or ".docx" formats.
- the main text of the article (in the same file) should be succeeded an extended summary of the article in English (if the article itself is in Russian) or a simple summary of the article in Russian (if the article itself is in English).
- Total number of pages of the article and the abstract - from 6 to 8.
- Size of sent file no more than 15 MB.
- Attention: it is accepted only that papers which contain original materials, not published or presented in other publications. Submitted materials will be pretested using the antiplagiat system.
- The procedures for reviewing and publishing articles.
- Information on conference:
Lev Khodosh, phone (from 10 to 18): +7 (925) 011-2468, +7 (499) 135-7551,
Oleg Kolesnik, phone: +7 (499) 729-9569,
- The Organizing Committee MES-2020:
Institute for Design Problems in Microelectronics of Russian Academy of Sciences: 3, Sovetskaya Street, Moscow 124365, Russian Federation