VII All-Russia Science&Technology Conference
"Problems of Advanced Micro- and Nanoelectronic Systems Development"
devoted to urgent issues of design automation of microelectronic systems, SoC, IP-blocks
and a new element base of micro-and nanoelectronics. These issues have been and remain actual
to science and technology, as evidenced by the major topics of Annual International Conference
on CAD and the development of micro-and nanoelectronic devices.
MES is the largest conference in the field of CAD microelectronics in Russia and CIS countries.
Proceedings of the MES conference is included in
(issue 02.02.2016, pos. 1841)
of Russian scientific journals, where should be published the main results of
theses for the degree of doctor and candidate of sciences.
Внимание!: участникам конференции, желающим получить "Сертификат участника конференции МЭС-2016", необходимо предварительно обратиться в Оргкомитет конференции.
- Location: to be announced later.
- Dates: 3 October 2016 - 7 October 2016.
- Themes of the conference, key dates and other information presented
at this site in the appropriate sections (see the menu at the top of the page). Authors of papers should to register on the conference website.
- Working language of conference is Russian.
- Cost of participation - from 3000 to 5000 rubels., undergraduate and graduate students - great discounts. See details on page Cost of participation.
- Key rules at preparation of papers:
FAQ about preparation of papers for MES.
- Template of paper in MS Word: .doc,
- The composition and contents of files sent are defined here.
- One author can not participate in more than 3 papers.
- The paper should be prepared in Russian in ".doc" or ".docx" formats.
- The extended abstract of article in English should be prepared also.
- The total number of pages of paper and the extended abstract is 6 to 8.
- Size of sent file no more than 15 MB.
- The speaker, in case the report shall be accepted, must pay the target fee
until July 17, 2016
- The procedures for reviewing and publishing articles.
- Term for providing papers: from 7 September 2015 to 11 April 2016.
All about key dates - on page key dates.
- Information on MES-2016: Vyacheslav Boriskin:
Tel.: (499) 729-9569
3, Sovetskaya Street, Moscow 124365, Russian Federation
Institute for Design Problems in Microelectronics of Russian Academy of Sciences, The Organizing Committee MES-2016.